ArtyFarty Baseball Pictures, Why would anyone do that?

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Holga, Agfa APX-100 120, Red Filter
Scanned proof prints, PS Auto balance

medium.jpg

Larger Size

medium.jpg

Large Size

medium.jpg

Large Size

That first one is my fav. On that last one I wouldn't have put the line of guys right through the center. I love the style though. Unique!

How did you get your name behind home plate??? I like the pics....I'm TOTALLY into baseball, and have actually been trying to get some decent baseball pics myself lately. Haven't gotten any I like yet, though.

It looks like the sky is sprouting angel wings in the first one. I like them all

Thanks all for the positive comments

core_17 said:
How did you get your name behind home plate???

LOL, my username is originally from a fan club forum of the University of Miami who’s nickname is The Hurricanes, when I signed up with TPF I just used the same name from that group

core_17 said:
I like the pics....I'm TOTALLY into baseball, and have actually been trying to get some decent baseball pics myself lately. Haven't gotten any I like yet, though.

For the late 3 month I’ve been shooting a lot of collage baseball. Link to a few of my shots for this year

Nice! My boyfriend and I went to Milwaukee this past Friday and went to a Brewers game...he has a Digital Rebel and recently got a telephoto lens. We got some alright pictures, but with the amount of light we needed for the lens, it was hard to keep the shutter fast enough to get a really good shot. I'll go through them later...maybe I'll post one or two!

I love these Jeff! You really portrayed baseball for the beautiful game for which it is. thanks for sharing that - i love it!

i really really like your pics, Jeff!
the second one is my fav, but all of them are great!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back