Assign #54: The letter “L”

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The new not so bi-weekly assignment is the letter "L". Pretty self explanatory. :lmao:

Remember to read the RULES before you post!!! Photos posted in the assignments threads are to be NEW PHOTOS taken for the assignment ONLY!

If you have a photo that you would like to submit, but it was taken before this assignment was posted, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT HERE! If you have taken photos before this date that fit the theme and you'd like to share, please post them in any of the in the themes index or other galleries

If you want to see and do the old assignment you need to change the "Display Options" at the bottom of this page. The default is set to show the threads for “ last week" but you can change it to "beginning" and then update the page with the “Show Threads” button.

Nice I so know what I'm gonna do. Can't do it till next week though for reasons which will become apparent then ;)

how long is each biweekly assignment open for? i didnt know if i could post in the previous one

100_1434_mk.jpg

Nice PixChix, It would never have occurred to me to frame something so it looks like an L.

This picture may be somewhat boring, but I just bought a 105mm MicroNikkor f/2.8 today so I couldn't help myself. I present my first ever picture with a true macro lens:

DSC_1180.jpg

Thanks Garbz. Looks like you'll get some great detail with that new lens. I've got a thing for macro myself but I don't have the right lens for it.

Yeah I used to be a sucker for reverse lens macro photography. I was fortunate enough to have a friend upgrade to the new 105mm AF-S VR, and picked up the old AF lens for about 1/3rd of the price. Sigma make a nice cheap one. It's not quite on par with the Nikon but it's no where near as expensive either. A friend uses it on his EOS which somehow got me to look more at a new lens rather than a new technique to do macro.

Yeah I used to be a sucker for reverse lens macro photography. I was fortunate enough to have a friend upgrade to the new 105mm AF-S VR, and picked up the old AF lens for about 1/3rd of the price. Sigma make a nice cheap one. It's not quite on par with the Nikon but it's no where near as expensive either. A friend uses it on his EOS which somehow got me to look more at a new lens rather than a new technique to do macro.

Yeah, the VR is nice and all, but I actually liked the lens you picked up better if it is the older AF Nikon 105 Macro... SWEET lens...

Most reactions

Back