Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
"Trolley Parking"
Einkaufskorbplatz1imRahmen.jpg

"Trolley Parking 2"
Einkaufskorbplatz2imRahmen.jpg

Behind the supermarket - black&white conversions (I also like the original colour photos, by the way...)

HinterBade1BWimRahmen.jpg

HinterBade2BWimRahmen.jpg

HinterBade3BWimRahmen.jpg

oh no.... hahahahaha I've never thought that one can take pics in supermarket.. or outside!! I just never found anything interesting there... and what!? Corinna did... :D

I love these shots especially the second one. Nice work Corinna.

Nice stuff LaFoto. Number two gave my eyes a test there for a second. Very well done.

i like how you're using the sun to your advantage. the tones and shadows work well in these Corinna.

Thank you all.
I am quite partial to the one with the hole in the "trolley-parking-hut-wall", but up here it suddenly looks oversharpened. This was not the case before...
And I like the one with the bucket.
The interesting thing is that all the garbage containers and all that was standing there in the yard behind the supermarket were all blue... and that bucket is green.
Anyone interested in the colour version?

i also like the one with the bucket, good job finding photo ops in a place few would!

Interesting photos. #2 had my face to monitor, I think I see a reflection of you.

Nice shots !

M@ko said:
I think I see a reflection of you

Now that you mention it... heehee, had never seen it myself, but you are right :D.

JonMikal said:

Oh cool :D. Someone's interested :D
Well, then.
No frame, though. (Takes quite some time to "build" them)

031_HinterBade_ContainerundEimer_kl.jpg

The second one is my fave. Does looks a little jaggy; not sure if it is oversharpened tho.
Good eye Lafoto. :thumbup:
Also like the composition and angles of the first one.

I bet you had fun taking these. :thumbup: I'm with everyone else; the second is really cool. It doesn't look oversharpened on my screen, either.

Good stuff, Corinna! :)

True fact is, seven: I do!
Since it is only this compact camera that I have at present, it can easily go with me everywhere I go.
And when I take my daughter to ballet class, I have one hour to "kill" in the town where there is her ballet school. Since I just do not WANT to be shopping all the time (where would the money come from for that?) I go out and about and use that one hour to find myself new motifs. :) I had seen that supermarket's backyard for quite a while but had never ventured in there... till Thursday :D.

Thank you all for looking and commenting! Makes me happy :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back