• 5. "Sunset along the Coast" by @stapo49

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • 6. "Costanza" by @Sil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. "Phare de Men Ruz" by @Vieri

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • 8. "To be a child again" by @TreeofLifeStairs

• 9. "Waterhead Summer Evening" by @thereyougo!

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 10. "Marsh Wren" by @zombiesniper

• 11. "Untitled" by @Tropicalmemories

• 12. "new mexico window" by @johngpt

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • 13. "Lochan An Ais Sunset 01" by @weepete

• 14. "It Was a Bright, Bright Sunshiny Day" by @bulldurham

• 15. "a zillion stars over Nauset Lighthouse" by @SquarePeg

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • 16. "Untitled" by @Dean_Gretsch

• 17. "One from a recent wedding..." by @Vtec44

• 18. "Untitled" by @MSnowy

• 19. "Su Corazon" by @Tuna

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @terri . Personally I think not having the ability to change my mind makes me consider the choices more closely, without being influenced by the way others are voting.

Thank you @terri . Personally I think not having the ability to change my mind makes me consider the choices more closely, without being influenced by the way others are voting.
Agreed. Make your decision, vote and stick with it. If there's a tie, the mods are given the task to choose, but I can't recall ever having to do it. We seem to always have clear winners. :)

Well - it's beside the point, because that feature seems to be embedded at the time the poll is created. Unless there's an option not to show it when a user creates a poll, I think it's part of xen Foro's setup.

i've broken three or four ties between POTM and The Sm4him Challenge. One method I use is to hold my vote until the end, and break the tie that way. I have also consulted others. Dean will do what works best for him.

We had a tie (three-way IIRC) on Photo of the Year. For that, we held a second round of voting with just the tied entries.

Change You Vote is fine with me. Some folks may see something in one or another after they have voted, and I can see where someone might hit the wrong box, especially on a phone. I have a small screen and rather large (fat) fingers and frequently hit the wrong marker for things.

I stopped the "Display Votes Publicly" early on when I realized it showed who voted for what.

Last edited:
A great, close contest, folks. If you haven't voted yet, please do! If you enjoy this forum, you owe the contestants!

The finish line is in sight! You have just a very short time left...just over an hour! Vote for your favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back