Autumn Wedding

souljourney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been trying to use some of the good advice that I have been given here in regards to posing plus sized brides. Added a couple other random shots for fun. Give me your C&C, please!

DSC_0096s.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0567.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

Thanks for looking!

The poses work great for a larger person. Good job on that. If this were MY wedding pics, I would add a little blur and help cover some of her facial blemishes. This edit took me about 2 minutes. If you are interseted in knowing what I did, let me know. If its not what you had visioned for your pictures, than Ill just pipe up and go away.

beforeandafter.jpg

Doug Raflik

I'm glad you like the poses for her. I actually did my own PP and gave her both copies! She is a no frills kind of girl and like herself, wrinkles and all. I like that fact that we can touch up these things in PS but I also think that at some point when are we going to face up to the realization that we are who we are, ya know? ;) Here's my softened version, which looks alot like yours! Just out of curiousity, what did you do to yours? Thanks for the response, BTW!

DSC_0096Soft.jpg

Your PP was almost exactly the same. Um, I would like to know what steps you took to do these effects. I can guess on some things, but it would be helpful to know what order you do what in. I use CS3 and do not have any special actions/plug-ins. Can I do this look with what I have?

Well what I do is easy as pie. Duplicate the layer. Use a heavy amount of Guassian blur. Use your erase tool to take the blur out of the eyes, mouth, and the holes of the nose. Then use the layer style to bring the opacity down to what looks good. Then bring the contrast way up to what looks good. Usually to at least 20. Flatten image and your done.

Are there any books on photographing bigger brides.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back