Autumnal Aspens of Arizona

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's getting harder and harder to come up with original titles for all these fall shots... :|

IMG_8793_share.jpg

IMG_8607_share.jpg

IMG_8753_share.jpg

IMG_8878_share.jpg

IMG_8765_share.jpg

IMG_8860_share.jpg

IMG_8691_share.jpg

Yeah, wow. More lovely autumnal aspen photos! I like composition in #1! The fallen aspen leaves in the shadowed foreground and the brightly lit aspens in the background against this blue-blue sky ... aaahhhh!

And #2 is ever so interesting in its composition, too, only the stems and the yellow of the grass. Cool. The very dark background (area behind the trees) helps making this look even more interesting that your other attempts at the same kind of compo.

#2 has a nice dreamy feel

I like 2 and 6, your pictures are the only way I get to see these beautiful aspens short of going there, thanks for sharing.

1 & 2. I like the look.

Very nice :) I especially like no. 2. I'll bet that if you came back in the evening to the same place, you could get some even more spectacular shots...

jamespetts said:
Very nice :) I especially like no. 2. I'll bet that if you came back in the evening to the same place, you could get some even more spectacular shots...
I'm actually happiest with the shots that I took mid-day. i took some early morning shots that I wasn't too impressed with, so i decided to leave the hill about 3pm so i could get [thread=61251]these[/thread] in Sedona.

Thanks all for the comments! :thumbup:

Yep, #2 for me too...love the look of aspen trunks, and the golden look of the grass.

I really like #2. The shadows work perfect and I like the softness to the image. Feels very dream like. Reminds me of something jim brandenberg would shoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back