B&W Challenge: WORM'S-EYE VIEW

Worms, in addition to their obvious mobility issues are notoriously nearsighted. In order to emulate this visual shortcoming, a homemade body cap pinhole was used instead of the the horribly expensive and difficult to find "Nikkycanbot Worm-Eye 13.5mm 1.9".

IMGP9343ebws.jpg

...looking up from under next summer's geraniums.

IMGP9333ebws.jpg

..getting sneaky around my harp case.

Maybe it's just me but the topic seems a little restrictive.
Maybe it's just me, but might it be you don't fully understand the setup and purpose of the B&W Challenge?

Worms, in addition to their obvious mobility issues are notoriously nearsighted. In order to emulate this visual shortcoming, a homemade body cap pinhole was used instead of the the horribly expensive and difficult to find "Nikkycanbot Worm-Eye 13.5mm 1.9".
In Dutch we call it 'kikkeroog perspectief' translated that would be 'frog's eye perspective' and for me personally it really sounds a bit nicer.

I know, probably not everyone will like this, a bell carillon in double exposure, negative and positive layers mixed together, various plug-ins used from reticulation to high pass sharpening and sepia toning.

Last edited:
New B&W Challenge 2023

From January 1st 2023 I want to start a new monthly series of black and white challenges, at least if there is and remains sufficient interest. Unfortunately, the interest in challenges on the TPF forum has not been so overwhelming in the past year, perhaps a consequence of two years of the corona pandemic, who knows.
Hopefully we can release some new positive impulses with a new series of the B&W Challenge.
The new Black & White Challenges will have a slightly different set-up with an upcoming monthly edition that everyone can work on for a whole month and also upload multiple photos within the theme.

At this point, let's warm up to January 1, 2023 with an interesting theme: WORM'S-EYE VIEW

All black and white photos are welcome, as long as they were taken after August 1, 2022!
This challenge will run to December 31, 2022, hope you feel like participating (again), let's have some fun!

Gerard
do you mean the challenge will run until dec 2023? I love this.. i really like Black & White photos..

I know, probably not everyone will like this, a bell carillon in double exposure, negative and positive layers mixed together, various plug-ins used from reticulation to high pass sharpening and sepia toning.

View attachment 262389
I think it’s very well done.

View attachment 262389
I have no idea what this is but it looks cool

Most reactions

Back