TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5x4 Ilford HP5+ film
Rodinol Dev.

Civil War Christmas Ball 2013

CivilWar5x4.jpg

Oh, I like this... not sure why though :)

His hand is huge lol

His hand appears disproportionately large because of the short focal length lens used at close range, and the hand's extension toward the camera. If you measure the depth of the hand, it is around 3/4 the height of his face, from chin to forehead... a physical impossibility. This is the way the TV fishermen take a three pound bass and make it look MASSIVE...by holding it a little bit out from their body, and having the camera operator use a short focal length lens.

The kids face is priceless!

His hand appears disproportionately large because of the short focal length lens used at close range, and the hand's extension toward the camera. If you measure the depth of the hand, it is around 3/4 the height of his face, from chin to forehead... a physical impossibility.

I'll partly agree and understand what your saying.

However; this guy is 6' 6" tall, approx 280 lbs. His hands are huge by themselves. Now throw on a heavy military glove..

But yes. His hand is big.

this guy is 6' 6" tall, approx 280 lbs.

I would venture a guess that if he really is 6'6", you're off by at least 50lbs unless he has chicken legs.

Oh, I like this... not sure why though :)

His hand is huge lol

I was going to say: there's something not quite right about the size of his hand/glove in relation to her arm...

this guy is 6' 6" tall, approx 280 lbs.

I would venture a guess that if he really is 6'6", you're off by at least 50lbs unless he has chicken legs.

Agreed. My husband is his height and at 240.. him + 40 lbs would not = that. lol I do think its the glove making things crazy though.

The second one is standing out for me, by far. I like it very much, the expression is really nice

Most reactions

Back