Backyard birds

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Made some pics again today of the birds at our bird house. Was a good thing i could just sit inside and wait.....had a nice night out yesterday. So the less i had to to, the better ;)
Here are the results:
Tuin055.jpg

Tuin056.jpg

Tuin057.jpg

Tuin058.jpg

Tuin059.jpg

Tuin060.jpg

Tuin061.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

All technically great, but i like them because they are cute, and in the case of the jakdaw, i imagine mischevious, really nice to see it included it is a much neglected gem. The last one may be a bit blown out, but looses none of its demureness, you can realy see the character come out.

tim

#6 is my fave but all good as always

I like numbers 4 & 6. Nice photos!

thanks for the comments guys :)
The jackdaws are pretty hard to photograph, since they are almost black. Had to get some detail in the feathers. But they are really skittish, so i could hardly move once i saw one fly in. But they are mighty good looking birds :)
Was pretty happy with the blue tit pics too. Normally they just hit and run. So fly in, grab a seed and fly off again. They are on the feeder 2 seconds. But this was hanging around for a bit...happy me :D

wow, you really stepped it up a gear with these.
Loads more detail, love the backgrounds 4,5,6,7, especially 5.
The jackdaw is great, black/white is a pig to get good exposure, under his neck chest area it looks a bit stuck on, like 2 D, might be the background, dunno.
Overall they're beau..

I love these pictures. I hope to be able to take some bird photos that look like this soon! Birds are so pretty and very amazing creatures!

thanks for the comments :)
Think the chest erea looks like that, because of the sharpness of the bird and the sudden blur of the background. Cant think of anything else.
And Renae, im sure you will be able to take pics like this too. Just need alot of patience :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back