Barcelona's La Boqueria Market

OBrien

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just back from a week in Catalonia. This was an interesting place, though only half the stalls were open as it was May Day.

BoqueriaSign.jpg

Boqueirafish1bdr.jpg

Boqueirafish.jpg

kiwi.jpg

boqueirabutcher.jpg

BoqueiraOldLady.jpg

It is a cool place, very colorful. Too bad most of the stalls were closed, lots of great food and photo opps there! When we were there we bought a bunch of stuff and had an excellent feast in our hotel room!

Almost the whole length of La Rambla has cool stuff escpecailly all the buskers up and down it as well as the buildings.

nice captures of everyday life. i like the patterns! :thumbup:

Hard to say which one is best here. They are very different in their expression: the last two are very good because of the candid portrait quality, and while the elderly lady deciding on which tomatoes to buy is very good, what with all the vibrant colours and all, the butcher between the big chunks of meat is very good in another way, too.

And then there are the frames filled with only just fish or kiwi - that is a different "photographic language", or so it seems, and that one ALSO speaks to me much. All in all I enjoy these photos very much!

the one with kiwi fruits is just amazing! Great texture! it looks like a wallpaper :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back