Bath time for sweet Maria

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, last night I decided to get the cams going, and photo a bath session with our child,.. here we go...

1 Deep sleep... dreaming about getting great shots of a bald eagle...
DSC081880417websize.jpg

2 I don't wanna wake up!
DSC081890418websize.jpg

3 Do I get paid to strip??
DSC082140419websize.jpg

4 Ok.. now what??
DSC082180420websize.jpg

5 NO WAY.. not a f**king bath!!!!!!????
DSC082240421websize.jpg

6 I hate you Mommy!!!
DSC_46310422websize.jpg

7 Hmmmmmm Maybe this is'nt so bad!
DSC_46340423websize.jpg

8 What's so funny Mommy!!????
DSC_46410424websize.jpg

9 This water is soooooooooo cold!!!!!
DSC_46440425websize.jpg

10 Towels please!!!!!
DSC_46500426websize.jpg

11 Sorry guys, no more nakid pics!!
DSC_46600427websize.jpg

12 Ahhhhhhh clean and dry, and back in Mommy's arms! Life is good! No.. Where is my supper!!
DSC_46670428websize.jpg

Thanks for looking!

WOW!! SHe has grown a bit... THey grow soo quickly.. I LOVE the 6th shot.. Th elook on her face is just sweet.. Keep them coming!

PlasticSpanner said:
With you and Alison posting the snapshots gallery is more like a baby gallery! :lol:

That is definitely true, but it also makes the Snapshot Gallery so much nicer to come and look!!! :D

Any time I see "Maria" or "Evelyn" in the title, I am bound to look, for I will get to see lovely baby pics for sure! And I am never disappointed. Not with this series, either!

And wow, Maria has changed A LOT in these roundabout 6 weeks (?) of her life! Look at those legs --- is that all "pure mommy food"?

6,11, and 12 are especially gorgeous, but every photo of your daughter is lovely! 6 made me laugh a lot...

#6 is my favorite, just a classic! She's getting so much bigger already! How is she sleeping at night?

LaFoto said:
That is definitely true, but it also makes the Snapshot Gallery so much nicer to come and look!!! :D

Any time I see "Maria" or "Evelyn" in the title, I am bound to look, for I will get to see lovely baby pics for sure! And I am never disappointed. Not with this series, either!

And wow, Maria has changed A LOT in these roundabout 6 weeks (?) of her life! Look at those legs --- is that all "pure mommy food"?

yes pure mommys milk, and lots of it!! she's always hungry, and has gained at least 5 pounds!

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments, you all are too cool, Thanks cousin!

Alison... she has an awake time from 11pm to 3 am... uggggggggggg poor Daisy!!

I will try to get Daisy to give you a more accurate report.

Alison said:
#6 is my favorite, just a classic! She's getting so much bigger already! How is she sleeping at night?

hi there alison! not really good! shes awake from 11 till 2am in the morning!nothing i can do to put her to sleep. i think shes on her sched now! im lucky enough to have 4 hours sleep,if she sleeps right through!!

i guess youre experiencing the same thing!! sleeping like a baby(waking up every 3hrs)

and yah shes getting so big now! 6 weeks already!!!

and thanks everyone for the nice comments!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back