bathtime smile ADJUSTED WB

He stuck a winky smiley face on the end of his remark, and you don't think his remark was "characterized by levity"? Really?

Also, I think Charlie might be an adult and fully capable of defending his own remarks. Just sayin'

Also, why are we wandering off into the weeds of squabbling over whether Charlie's flippant or not? Arg. I'm out.

amolitor said:
Also, why are we wandering off into the weeds of squabbling over whether Charlie's flippant or not? Arg. I'm out.

Because you felt the need to critique someone's perfectly valid critique and accuse him of behaving in a way which he wasn't.

And that sh*t annoys the HELL out of me. :er:

He stuck a winky smiley face on the end of his remark, and you don't think his remark was "characterized by levity"? Really?

Also, I think Charlie might be an adult and fully capable of defending his own remarks. Just sayin'

Usually when people who don't know me, choose to judge me on a comment I have made, I just ignore it... since they don't know me! :) I am amazed and happy to have such lovely friends (Emily Rose and Jess) defending me this way!

Ladies, while I really do appreciate the fact that you are defending me, and trying to educate someone.... it really is not necessary. (and it has sort of hijacked the the OP's thread... although I am sure she is amused by the whole thing!) :)

Lets just mellow... and get back to the party! :)

cgipson1 said:
Ladies, while I really do appreciate the fact that you are defending me, and trying to educate someone.... it really is not necessary. (and it has sort of hijacked the the OP's thread... although I am sure she is amused by the whole thing!) :)

For the record... It was completely coincidental that it was to your defense that I came. If it were anyone else I would have done the same ;)

cgipson1 said:

For the record... It was completely coincidental that it was to your defense that I came. If it were anyone else I would have done the same ;)

I am well aware of that! It is just that you did... even for me! Makes me feel less loathsome and atrocious! ;)

(seems like pretty ladies always have a disclaimer where I'm concerned! lol)

I am well aware of that! It is just that you did... even for me! Makes me feel less loathsome and atrocious! ;)

Don't feel that way.
In your absence we took a vote and it was unanimous that you are as loathsome and atrocious as ever.*

Keep up the good work. ;)

*flippant remarks by wereflippantallday.com (offices in NY, Tokyo and Abilene)

yup:)

Don't feel that way.
In your absence we took a vote and it was unanimous that you are as loathsome and atrocious as ever.*

Thankee Lew! Just to keep my reputation intact:
mooning.gif

yup:)

BeerSmiley.jpg

Don't feel that way.

Thankee Lew! Just to keep my reputation intact:
mooning.gif

Charlie, that's a side of you I've never seen before!

Thankfully.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back