D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, Again, after running out of hours each day that let me shoot, I found myself plugging in the old SSD and at least trying to keep touch with editing, I've had a really rough year and I realise that life is all too short and you need to do the things you love as best you can, so editing maybe starting small but we will get back to shooting..

This is one from a while ago, I edited it a few times and was always not happy with the result, I'm throwing this one here for C&C, it's one of the edits I'm happier with, but I guess my editing skills got rusty with not being used too..

*Image shrank for web consumption (I forgot what the limits are here)

Attachments

• Etropole Web.jpg
    Etropole Web.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Beautiful image! Those are the kind of places I like to lose myself.

If you are concerned about image size, I see that you have Flickr. You can use BB Code to post your image without having to mess with resizing, Flickr will do it on the fly for you, with no apparent loss in IQ.

Reactions: D7K
Beautiful image! Those are the kind of places I like to lose myself.

If you are concerned about image size, I see that you have Flickr. You can use BB Code to post your image without having to mess with resizing, Flickr will do it on the fly for you, with no apparent loss in IQ.
Thanks!
Same for me, although I live in a capital city I’m lucky to have the mountain at my doorstep but the mountains and waterfalls are where I truly feel most peaceful.

I've had a look at your Flickr page, and you have many beautiful images, but especially the waterfall images.

I've had a look at your Flickr page, and you have many beautiful images, but especially the waterfall images.
Thanks Jeff, I really got locked in to shooting waterfalls and dragged my wife around pretty much the entire country shooting them. I really need to get around to updating my Flickr and Portfolio pages!

How beautiful! I like the editing you've done. I want to look at it later on my laptop monitor as opposed to the phone, but it sure seems lush. :)

Thanks Terri, happy to share the file I started with if anyone is interested :)

Very nice, has a ‘mysterious’ air to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back