Bay Bridge

errant_star

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jenkanderson.com
Some shots taken down by the Bay of Quinte in Belleville. Needed some fresh air and open space after 3 hours spent carting 3 kids under the age of 6 around the mall... the waterfront did the trick thankfully :mrgreen:

bay_bridge_seagull.sized.jpg

Beneath the bridge
beneath_bay_bridge.sized.jpg

bay_bridge.sized.jpg

my niece in a reflective mood
waterfront_kennedy.sized.jpg

All comments and crit appreciated

Enjoy

WHOA! these are awesome Jen! every one has it's own touch of perfection. :thumbup:

This is a different direction for you isn't it? Keep going!!!! They're really good, Jen.

WHOA! these are awesome Jen! every one has it's own touch of perfection.
I'd go along with that. I was trying to chose a favourite but kept changing my mind. I'll just say I like them all for different reasons. :mrgreen:

The gull in the first knows how good the fishing is, I like the shot.

You nailed the third one. :thumbup:

Ths photo of your niece is gorgeous.

I sure miss my fishing trips to the "Bay", thanks for sharing your photos.

Amazing shots. I really like the last two.

Love the pic of your little niece. very innocent expression, thinking about her zipper or something....

Very nice job! They each have something that makes them awesome, I'm thinking 3 is my fav, but they're all so good!!

Good job on all of them, it's a wonder you were able to concentrate on taking the photo at all. 3 kids under 6yrs I would call that a nightmare

:thumbup: Wow, I agree with everyone else they are ALL VERY GOOD. For me the last two really stand out. Great work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back