Bee on flower

Rtm1216

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm new to photography and took this last week while testing out the new camera. Any suggestions on how to improve?

Bee2.jpg

Well, the picture is grainy, and it doesn't seem to be as clear as it should be. It seems like you heavily cropped it, maybe? The flowers are very beautiful, so I think you should have captured more of the flowers; especially the one on the right. I feel like you should have been standing to the left more, and standing a little farther back so you would have captured more of the center of the flower on the right. And maybe you can try to capture just the flowers without the bee since the flowers themselves are very pretty...

I hope I made sense, welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forum!
I agree to what's been said above.

Thanks for the replies. I agree that it's grainy, the original was nice and clear, I guess when it was re-sized by Photobucket it deteriorated the quality. I'll resize in PS first from now on.

This hasn't been cropped at all. I did play the curves a little to lighten it a bit though. I agree that a different angle would have been ideal, but once I moved a little the bee took off.

Rtm1216 said:
I agree that a different angle would have been ideal, but once I moved a little the bee took off.
I know exactly how you felt - forget the composition, just let me catch the frikin bee! :lmao:

Ha, yeh I know what you mean.

Most reactions

Back