Been a while for me

joyride

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
cognizantcog.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally got a chance to go out and shoot! The end of the semesterr was a little crazy and couldt shoot for over a month. We had an ice storm the other day, and it was sunny today so i figured I would see what I could get.

Lonesome tree
treesmall.jpg

Path
pathsmall.jpg

Blowing in the wind (almost)
grasssmall.jpg

I have more, but its off to class for me! Hopefully I will have them done later tonight

Wow i love these, they seem really cereal and dream like, thats a really nice contrast with the sun shining but having everything coated in frost. good work

Thanks for the responses. I had thought that I got that dirt, but oh well...Its an easy fix. As far as the processing, I played with the contrast and shadow/highlight. Also, i boosted saturation about 6 or so to give the sky more definition. Last touch is vignetting.

Super nice shots! I have a hard time picking a favorite, but I'd have to say that I like the last one the best. It seems like there are a lot of ice storms lately.

Very nice. Even more ice storm photos.
In brightest colours this time. That blue of the sky is quite something else here! Wow. Both things a rare sight for me. What is a blue sky, after all. Isn't the sky supposed to look like this all the time!?!?!? :scratch:

Hard to tell which on I like best.
1?
3?
1?
3?

I like the composition in all three. In the first 2 it seems like the highlights are suppressed (in the cluods and ice). They need a bit more sparkle, like in #3.

The last one's real nice with the sparkling ice against the bright blue sky.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back