beginner needs help with camera and advice

marine09666

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i am 15 from michigan i plan on buying a Olympus EVOLT E-500 in 2 weeks its my first camera and i want to know if anyone thinks i should get a different one i plan on taking pictures of animals and nature in a forest i picked it because of the 2 lenses the great reviews and the flash and live view finder i only have 700 to spend on everything so im on a tight budget but i should be able to get the camera refurbished from olympus 450 then 50 on memory a case and a additional battery because i heard when you turn it on you can hear the energizer bunny scream lol well does anyone have any advice i looked up all sorts of stock agencies i think i will try micro stock will this camera be able to take good enough photos for micro stock?:greenpbl::greenpbl::greenpbl::greenpbl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::hug:::hug:::sexywink::sexywink::sexywink::sexywink::lol::lmao::greenpbl::sexywink::hug::

Sounds good, just make sure the lenses are decent and you should have no problems.

yah they go for a few hundred each and one is just for like wide angle they said it works great with animals

i am 15 from michigan i plan on buying a Olympus EVOLT E-500 in 2 weeks its my first camera and i want to know if anyone thinks i should get a different one i plan on taking pictures of animals and nature in a forest i picked it because of the 2 lenses the great reviews and the flash and live view finder i only have 700 to spend on everything so im on a tight budget but i should be able to get the camera refurbished from olympus 450 then 50 on memory a case and a additional battery because i heard when you turn it on you can hear the energizer bunny scream lol well does anyone have any advice i looked up all sorts of stock agencies i think i will try micro stock will this camera be able to take good enough photos for micro stock?:greenpbl::greenpbl::greenpbl::greenpbl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::hug:::hug:::sexywink::sexywink::sexywink::sexywink::lol::lmao::greenpbl::sexywink::hug::

I do believe that post may be the longest run on sentence I have ever read.

Please put in punctuations, it make for an easier read. I thought you just got ripped off from Ebay and had no money to spend???

Wow. I can't follow that. Like the other posters said, try punctuation. It really helps for readability!

Please put in punctuations, it make for an easier read. I thought you just got ripped off from Ebay and had no money to spend???

No kidding, huh, a bit ago he was asking for donations or free gear.

Hi,
I have heard a lot about the kit lenses of Olympus(Zuiko 14-45 and 40-150mm) which are rated to be the best kit lenses. Also Olympus is a very good camera brand but if you plan later to buy additional lenses, Olympus lenses are very expensive and it is hard to find alternative brand lenses (like Sigma, Tamron) which are compatible by Olympus mounts (four thirds system). As my opinion the body is of course enough for micro photography but the lenses seem to be for general purpose (scenery and portrait), so you will need to buy a macro lens or alternatively will buy close up sets or extension tubes which are cheaper solutions.

oh...my apologies. I didn't look at the posted date.

no problem, im just trying to get going. was it easy for you guys to get going or do you guys just do this for fun. im trying to make a job out of it. lol... then i get screwed and they tell me the only way i can get my money back is going to small claims court. im 16 i cant sue someone.

no problem, im just trying to get going. was it easy for you guys to get going or do you guys just do this for fun. im trying to make a job out of it. lol... then i get screwed and they tell me the only way i can get my money back is going to small claims court. im 16 i cant sue someone.

I got screwed over on ebay also. It really sucked. I lost more $ than you...I was trying to buy a Mamiya medium format camera and I lost the bidding but someone sent me a completely genuine-looking "2nd chance" Ebay email saying that the original winner declined to buy so he was giving me the option. I got suckered...unfortunately. It really sucks, I know. All you can do is file the proper complaints...your parents can maybe file the forms, if you want to deal with the headache of trying to pursue your money.

Ebay suggested to me to file a complaint with the FBI because this guy was overseas which is what I did but nothing came of it. I never got my money back.

The best you can do is use this as a learning experience and move on. Start saving again and make sure you buy from a reputable source. In the meantime, use what you have, and read all you can and learn. That's what I'm doing now, saving for a Canon 5D (I think) and practicing w/my 300D and reading and researching all I can.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back