Bengal Tiger

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a Bengal Tiger that I had photographed in a wildlife refuge park near St. Louis Missouri. Behind him is a snow scene in which was added post processing. I entered in a digital class A in an area photography club and got an award. So I decided to post it here to get some feedback. Any Opinions??? Its a refuge dedicated to rescueing "big cats". C/C welcome, and thanks for looking!

Bengel-Tiger.jpg

Looks a bit hungry, how did you avoid from getting eaten?? Did he know you were there?? I like winter scenes and you captured him well. Next time we take a road trip we'll have to go to St Louis & you'll have to take me to this refuge! I'm anxious to visit it. Thanks for sharing!

Ummm.. Yeah, You're not foolin' anyone.

SpaceNut said:
Looks a bit hungry, how did you avoid from getting eaten?? Did he know you were there?? I like winter scenes and you captured him well. Next time we take a road trip we'll have to go to St Louis & you'll have to take me to this refuge! I'm anxious to visit it. Thanks for sharing!

He was behind a cage! And he looked at me, didn't see any meet on my bones and said, he aint worth it. The falling snow was post processing in photoshop?

You did well in exchanging the background and adding the snow but his feet give it away. No trails, and the feet are a bit blurry and milky. But all in all I must say it is a nice photo and you put him into some nice surroundings. Certainly nicer than a cage, I must say!

(Poor tigers in cages, makes me think of those in Eberswalde Zoo that I tried - very much in vain - to capture in a photo but only ended with BLOOPERS :roll: ...)

Clark- your skill and imagination are greatly improving. Has an artistic quality to it. I was so proud to see the great score this photo received. Keep up the good work.

Nicely done Clark. congrats on the award . You deserve it.

How did I miss this shot?? posted 2 days ago!

I am so in love with that shot

Thank you all for the nice and wonderful comments. I needed to spend a little more time on ps on this, but was very limited, and I thought it turned out good for the limited time i spent on it. Thanks again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back