Best photo editing software????????

....I need to individually open each image into photoshop......
Then the problem sounds like you don't know how to use Bridge and ACR, because you can open multiple images in both and not need to to do it one at a time.

You can apply edits simultainiously to all the images that are open in ACR just like you can do in Lightroom, or just to selected images open in ACR.

Once the images are all open in Photoshop, you can only edit one at a time.

combo.. lightroom with photoshop.. no other way to edit / manage photos in my opinion.. :)

but it depends the client.. sometimes if your shooting for a client the art director might like to use Aperture.. or Bridge..

good to learn them all if you wanna really be successful as a freelance shooter..

but if your just shooting for your own purposes as a brand photog ... then id keep it all under adobe and get lightroom + photoshop

save yourself hours and hours and hours of cataloging files / hds and the editing capabilites of both applications are unsurpassed

....I need to individually open each image into photoshop......
Then the problem sounds like you don't know how to use Bridge and ACR, because you can open multiple images in both and not need to to do it one at a time.

You can apply edits simultainiously to all the images that are open in ACR just like you can do in Lightroom, or just to selected images open in ACR.

Once the images are all open in Photoshop, you can only edit one at a time.

Your absolutely right, I don't. But I still like lightroom, lol.

Most reactions

Back