Big Hello from Indiana

LoveAlwaysJami

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone. My name is Jami, 24, and photography is my guilty pleasure. I am by no means a professional, just a lover. Please feel free to comment and edit my work. I LOVE any opinions and tips that yall can give me. I mostly just do my families portraits and landscape. Im a sucker for a good black and white picture as you will be able to tell. Mostly here I hope to make good friends with my common interest! Forum, here I come!

Love Always, Jami

A big hello back for Indiana (northern Indiana that is). Welcome to the Forum, we look forward to seeing your work.

LokiZ

And of course, Southern Indiana here... looks like we've got the bases covered ;)

I love southern Indiana It's almost like a different state down there. Went camping down at the Lincoln state park and went to Holiday world too!

Since your into landscapes I bet you have some really nice opportunities down there.

I love southern Indiana It's almost like a different state down there. Went camping down at the Lincoln state park and went to Holiday world too!

Since your into landscapes I bet you have some really nice opportunities down there.

True!
I went to school in Vincennes, but spent a lot of time in Bloomington. Bloomington is probably my favorite area in the state.

True!
I went to school in Vincennes, but spent a lot of time in Bloomington. Bloomington is probably my favorite area in the state.

I live 30 miles northwest of Vincennes. In the tiny town of Merom.. BEAUTIFUL TOWN!

Most reactions

Back