Biker Kid...

soxOZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well no one's interested... :thumbdown:...

Last edited:
so you remove the image to teach us a lesson?

:lol:

If i removed every image which I received no comments, I'd have about images posts left.

LOL, I just saw the title and came in for a look and BEHOLD!

nothing.

People need to stop being such ______s. How many people llok and don't say a word? Lots.

If you go through the various forum threads, there you can see number of fine images with zero or scanty responses. So that was not a good reason to remove a posted image..... you can place that back

Regards :D

You posted at 1 am my local time then removed 2 hours later, what were you expecting...

I think you need to get over yourself if you are going to start asking for CC on stuff. I can only imagine how you would have reacted if somebody dared to give you any negative feed back on your image.

Last edited:
The topic title is "Biker Kid ..." Nowhere does it ask for comment and critique or just comment or anything else. Perhaps your original post did however.

If you are just sharing a photograph then share it and be content with the knowledge that you might have made someone smile. If you want comments about the photograph it's a good idea to let people know. I can't speak for everyone but I, personally, won't critique a photograph unless it's asked for and I normally won't comment on one unless it is a really outstanding shot or someone I am familiar with.

this image has received more attention than ANYTHING i have ever posted.

When you start a thread at 1 a.m, there is a good chance it might get missed by the 3 people who are still active at that time and don't have to work the next day.

I'll call my parents at 1AM and find out what time it is in Australia. The world is round you know.

I'll call my parents at 1AM and find out what time it is in Australia. The world is round you know.

Yes, but the more active members of this forum tend to be from the U.S. A few from Europe. Occasionally, something a bit different, but I would say the majority is U.S.

This thread is a good example. We have one from Australia(the OP, and the rest from the U.S.)

But India is not in US ;)

I had you included in the first revision of my post, but ended up deleting it because you aren't all that active. My apologies for the inaccuracy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back