Bl**dy weather

simonkit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.landscapephotographyuk.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Seem to be trapped in the house this summer with this awful weather. Just bought a Sigma 17-70 lens to go with my new DSLR, Samsung GX-10. These are the only 2 shots I've managed so far, nothing special I'm afraid !!

simon

_G100866.jpg

_G100857.jpg

its a fantastic view but yeah the weather sucks!!!!

Just curious, is "bloody" considered profanity in UK? The asterisks made me wonder....I always assumed it was similar to saying the "dog-gone weather."

Nice pics, by the way!

Just curious, is "bloody" considered profanity in UK? The asterisks made me wonder....I always assumed it was similar to saying the "dog-gone weather."

Nice pics, by the way!

It definitely is profanity the way I meant it :D - had enough of this rain

Spent my honeymoon in Alaska in June & the weather was way better than here in August !!!

I'm 42 and when I was growing up in the '70's bloody was considered swearing, as was **** and crap. Nowadays, they are words that are commonly used on radio and television and won't raise an eyebrow anymore. As such, it's about the same as 'dog-gone' or 'damn' weather. I'd expect f*** to gain similar status in the next couple of decades and then we'll only be left with one truly offensive swear word.

Oh yeah, nice views BTW. It's a good job you like hill walking so that you can go back again when the light is better.

Mike

That's interesting...according to the photo forum server sh** is still considered swearing because if you type it in full it gets turned into asterisks automatically. Crap is fine though!!

Maybe we could start a new game in this awful weather. See who can type the most offensive word without getting it turned into asterisks?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back