Black Swan Inspired Image - C&C

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey folks:

A friend wanted to take Black Swan style photos, so here is one up for C&C!

Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 7.44.08 PM.jpg

Reference image: http://cdn.paper4pc.com/images/black-swan-movie-wallpaper-5.jpg

Thanks,

Good job. Your model is prettier.

Very nice! What technique did use for the feathers?

The feathers were a mixture of masking out the original feathers, and motion blurring additional feathers on a separate layer.

The feathers were a mixture of masking out the original feathers, and motion blurring additional feathers on a separate layer.

I have seen some lock the focus (switch it to manual) and then hold the objects at different distances from the camera, so they are out of focus just the right amount. I have never tried it, but it looks good. :)

Awesome, a few more feathers on the left might be nice.

I have seen some lock the focus (switch it to manual) and then hold the objects at different distances from the camera, so they are out of focus just the right amount. I have never tried it, but it looks good. :)

I mean.. you could do that. If you wanted to do it in-camera. But I think this worked fine.

I mean.. you could do that. If you wanted to do it in-camera. But I think this worked fine.

Don't get me wrong, this looks great! :)

Don't get me wrong, this looks great! :)
:D

Great lighting and edits.
Not too crazy about the crop.
Armpits always look silly (I know...that's my issue)

Most reactions

Back