Blender 3D

I have been using blender for about 2 years now off and on only. It is quite capable indeed. I have tried 3ds max and maya and for the part timer, in my opinion blender is the best. The price is right, they are always activley updating it and it can do some amazing things (especially with the new softbody abilities).

-bantor

hey bantor post some blender artwork if ya got some. I just finished my first tutorial animation...the gingerbread dude walking and holy freaking crap that is some impressive detail for an hours worth of work and most of that being rendering time. what sucked was i kept rendering the toon and my outposting was going into a temp folder and getting lost. pisser. I finally figured it ut and was amazed at the little program. I'm heading into the big boy stuff now...once i get something worth posting i'll do so as well.

hehe I did the gingerbread man tutorial as well. I don't think I rigged my skeleton right first time round though because his legs kept on flipping up behind his head ;)

Most reactions

Back