TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
BTBW5.jpg

Not sure what those are but they look like shin guards. As to a selfie...not a chance. I was an EMT years ago and I never went to wreck involving a motorcycle where there wasn't one or two limbs sticking out at right angles. We always referred to them as organ donors.

^ that is why my dad never let us ride a motorcycle with ANYONE ( including boyfriends, not that we were the bike type family)
He always said, that's the 1st thing to go is the legs...

I like the naked lady lying on the exhaust pipe.

Dave

Born to be wild....but wearing accountant's shoes.

Born to be wild....but wearing accountant's shoes.

And who do you think can afford a bike like this, your average grocery clerk? That day which was the lightest attendance day, I saw at least 4 Paul Teutul bikes and I know one for sure out of the Jesse James shop and those puppies start at a 100 grand.

exactly! About as wild as a rheumatic cow.

I don't know about your area, but these folks for the most part are not at all timid in their riding. Perhaps they don't try to shoot or stab each other to death like some of the gang bikers, but they're a rough and tumble bunch and if you were stupid enough to mess with one of their rides, you'd likely discover just how rough and tumble they are.

I think your stereotyping a person who can afford a nice bike as rheumatic is rather shallow on your part. I drove a Mini Cooper S at the Dragon in NC/TN for 8 years straight and though not as pricey as some of the other Coopers there, I still had right at $45,000 wrapped up in my little boy and he sported 275 HP to the wheels. I had the best suspension, heads, supercharger, cam and tune you could buy, etc., etc., etc. Because I could afford to drive such a fine machine didn't make me a sissy when I drove it; I drove it like I stole it, every freaking day of the over 4,300 days and 180,000 miles I had it and I have a lot of Camaro and Mustang owner's dollars in my wallet to prove my point.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back