Votes: 1 9.1%
  • thephotoroom - Fire

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Old Friends".....

100_5391antiquedolloldfriends.jpg

BT6-notliketheother2.jpg

A quick grab shot last night. This could also be "old friends", but the other category suits it better IMO. :lol:

Time's up!

Correction. Poll is up now, and voting closes at 3:00PM EST on Tuesday as usual. Beginning next week, all BT times will move to 8:00PM!

Last edited:
Not to be a dink, but, again, you missed my point... "Press" is stamped on the light socket, but it has a pull chain..... And press is nothing like pull... (One of these things is not like the other...)

Not to be a dink, but, again, you missed my point... "Press" is stamped on the light socket, but it has a pull chain..... And press is nothing like pull... (One of these things is not like the other...)

I thought it was the very old socket with the brand new fluorescent bulb. Corrected. Also, the descriptions aren't always 'the point'. They are so people can look at all the photos, and then remember which person took which picture as they're voting.

Time to round up a few more voters I think. All it takes is one click of the mouse (two if you're being really pedantic about it)

I noticed that... ;)

Just voted!

Poll is up! (O|||||||O, just so you know, your username breaks the poll if I use the '|' instead of 'I'!)

LOL, my user name seems to cause a lot of problems...

Most reactions

Back