Brittney

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had some fun with the kids at home today. Brittney dressed up for some photos.

britt8915.jpg

britt8889.jpg

britt8891.jpg

Eric

All excellent! The first one is my favorite too. Maybe I would have experimented with a little or more septia (sp). Oh well, most folks think I'm nuts anyway...

Great pics! At first I was thinking.. Brittney SPears?? NooooO!! :lol:

I love the first one too.. although I would never have guessed that she was younger unless I saw the 2nd picture. How old is she? She's very pretty.. I wish my dad had taken pics of me like that when I was young, how fun to dress up and pose! :)

She is only twelve. Although the first image adds about 8 years. She is a friends daughter and we surprised her mom with an 8x12 print of the first one when she came to pick her up. We had 7 kids in the house today. Glad I'm back at work tomorrow :)

Eric

Hey Scott, Geneseoooooo !!!!!! Can't wait. For those that don't know, Geneseo is the one airshow that I can't live without. If I could only go to one airshow it would be Geneseo. What a blast last year was with you eastern boys. Beer, warbirds, photography and model talk, can't wait.

Right now I'm waiting for the shortest day of the year so we can start heading back in the right direction, summer :wink:

Cheers,

Eric

Most reactions

Back