jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of our stops on our trip, and one of my favorites, but I've got to tell you, for someone who has spent most of his life living at 600 ft, hiking at 8000 ft was a real workout. One of my granddaughters and I did a 550 decent on the Navajo Loop Trail, and then back up, and it was a killer, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat, and thankfully I still have one after that... 😁

jun07202303 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jun07202304 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jun07202305 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jun07202306 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jun07202307 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jun07202308 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jun07202309 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jun07202310 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Nice shots - looks an awesome place to go for a hike.

One of our stops on our trip, and one of my favorites, but I've got to tell you, for someone who has spent most of his life living at 600 ft, hiking at 8000 ft was a real workout. One of my granddaughters and I did a 550 decent on the Navajo Loop Trail, and then back up, and it was a killer, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat, and thankfully I still have one after that... 😁

jun07202303 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jun07202304 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jun07202305 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jun07202306 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jun07202307 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jun07202308 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jun07202309 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

jun07202310 by Jeff Ashman, on Nice set. I felt that you look at the Grand Canyon but you really feel part of Bryce (and Zion).

#1 and or #3 are screaming to be printed as huge enlargements. Great shots.

Fabulous set, Jeff!! Perfect, typical red rock country day. Amazing blue skies over the amazing rocky terrain.

One of my granddaughters and I did a 550 decent on the Navajo Loop Trail, and then back up, and it was a killer, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat
I understand completely! I blew a knee out on that very trail once. There's a sad little picture of me somewhere on that trail with my knee all taped up, still shooting pictures. :lol:

And I'd cheerfully do it again! Bryce makes you understand what's worthy. :586:

That first shot is dynamite! Great job with the slot canyon views, too.

Fabulous set, Jeff!! Perfect, typical red rock country day. Amazing blue skies over the amazing rocky terrain.

I understand completely! I blew a knee out on that very trail once. There's a sad little picture of me somewhere on that trail with my knee all taped up, still shooting pictures. :lol:

And I'd cheerfully do it again! Bryce makes you understand what's worthy. :586:

That first shot is dynamite! Great job with the slot canyon views, too.
Thank you! We descended on the stair side down to Wall Street (I think) and then back up on the slope side. I saw some folks coming the other way, and genuinely thought to myself, "How on earth are they going to make it up those stairs?" The gold medal goes to a lady who made the descent in a foot cast, just because it was a challenge she wanted to conquer.

Great set

Most reactions

Back