C&C another shot

RPetterson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC00285-1.jpg

I hope that this one isn't to soft????

what exactly are you shooting with? it seems out of focus like the previous, maybe you're getting too close?

oh no that would be my poor editing skills...lol I original picture is quit clear but my problem was that I was trying to get the background out of the picture... so in other words don't over do the soft effect?

I realy like the diagonal line in it. I just wish the eyes were more sharp. Great shot though.

Michael

Looks good, the frame really takes away from the photo in my opinion. Other than that, could use some sharpening.

oh no that would be my poor editing skills...lol I original picture is quit clear but my problem was that I was trying to get the background out of the picture... so in other words don't over do the soft effect?

Is it possible with your editing program to soften just the background? To bring baby out more and still in focus?

use layers in your editing or a mask and give the photo a focal point at the least

I would soften the background at the level you have the entire picture now, and keep the baby in focus and sharp. Adorable by the way!

If you do some sort of sharpening layer you can always erase back the baby so that he is in focus and the background isn't.

Most reactions

Back