SuperThinh12

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.thinhlephotos.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2926105980_d6ff27d634.jpg

Very nicely done, color is good and it's in focus... I just feel like I've seen that same photo so many times.

True, you do see it a lot, but it's a nice enough one to have in your collection and you did a good job to get the result you wanted.

border is too thick...

...hahahah thats all I could find sorry.

Good job. Now you can work on the "bullet piercing fruit" photos :)

Better than the first.
I still prefer the surface to be straight, but that's me: funny angles have never worked for me.
And I am not sure the tip-droplet is really sharp. Looks like it's showing some motion blur. Not sure what this photo would look like enlarged.

How do you typically setup to do this type of shot? Set up a tripod and use a remote with continuous shooting, drop a droplet of water in, and try and time it right??

I think last month was "communication" and I tried having some ripples in water and an ear in the reflection of the water. Cool picture in my head, totally over my head in terms of being able to pull it off. I'd love to hear how the OP set it up, or anyone else who was had success with these types of shots

Turnerea, you might want to check out this_thread of mine, there's a photo of the set-up and description of how I took them in Post 9 of that same thread, too.

And just in case you're interested, there are more pics out of the same session here and here and here .

Later, for the enlargements that went into the exhibition , I cloned out the reflection of the upsidedown tap that can be seen inside each drop. Hadn't done THAT when I put the photos up for showing here on TPF though.

Most reactions

Back