Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:cheers:

Attachments

• $DSC_0102.jpg
    $DSC_0102.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 141
Before I take time to C&C this photo, could you please take the time to:
1. Post a picture that is a size we can see. I also like to see the photo when I am posting. The thumbnail doesn't work.
2. Tell me what you had in mind when you took this. Is it a photo of your friends or are you trying to make a social commentary.
3. Let me know if there is an underlying message in the girls large purse.
4. Why do you like it?

Before I take time to C&C this photo, could you please take the time to:
1. Post a picture that is a size we can see. I also like to see the photo when I am posting. The thumbnail doesn't work.
2. Tell me what you had in mind when you took this. Is it a photo of your friends or are you trying to make a social commentary.
3. Let me know if there is an underlying message in the girls large purse.
4. Why do you like it?
The thumbnail works for me and and it's plenty big when you click on it. Not like he's trying to drive traffic to a thumbnail that you have to click and it opens in that screen.

I don't really care to wait for thumbnails to load either, but it did work for me. That said - This is a very busy image to say the least and I'm not seeing a real point of interest here. Is it the cigarette, the pitcher of beer, the girls purse? The image also [to me] seemed to have a lot of noise and the focus wasn't sharp.

Yes, the thumbnail does work when I click on it. However, have you ever noticed that when you are replying to a thread when someone asks for C&C and they post a picture (not a thumbnail) that you can see the photo. When I am trying to offer C&C I like to keep referring to the photo in my response. If only a thumbnail is presented, the photo does not show up.

Yes, the thumbnail does work when I click on it. However, have you ever noticed that when you are replying to a thread when someone asks for C&C and they post a picture (not a thumbnail) that you can see the photo. When I am trying to offer C&C I like to keep referring to the photo in my response. If only a thumbnail is presented, the photo does not show up.

Good point and well stated. :thumbup: something I think all new members should consider. It seems there are a lot of thumnails and links being posted in threads again. Please read the info at the following link.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html

Last edited:
However, have you ever noticed that when you are replying to a thread when someone asks for C&C and they post a picture (not a thumbnail) that you can see the photo. When I am trying to offer C&C I like to keep referring to the photo in my response. If only a thumbnail is presented, the photo does not show up.
If you're using a browser that has tabs, you can always open another tab just for the attached picture...you'll just have to go back and forth between tabs doing the C&C. I use Opera and do this all the time, even with imbedded images (so I don't have to scroll up and down the page while I'm doing C&C.

h1e7r3d: To me, this is just a snapshot of people drinking.

I agree about the thumbnails, but I would also contribute something about the image itself. The girl on the left pulls my eye to that side the moment I look at the image, but there is nothing on the right to balance her, so it feels unbalanced. My eye moves then to the fellow in the black shirt and then on into the very busy background along the line of the heads right out of the frame.

While the feel of the moment is clear I think that you're lacking a central subject and there are some composition problems that detract from the impact of this image. The girl's arm is intriguing and has some potential, and I think that there may be some potential in the crowd as well, but overall it just doesn't say much to me. I should note that I'm not much for people pictures, so please keep that in mind when/if you review my comments...

- Randy

what was the subject suposed to be?

As said, very very noisy/busy. I dont really see what you are trying to display in this shot, look to focus on one aspect of the photo.

Edit: its been so long since ive posted here!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back