CALLING ALL DC/MD/VA PHOTOGS

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
(yea, I'm cross posting...I reckon I can't get in trouble if I admit it up front :greenpbl: )

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

BE IT KNOWN THAT SIR JO OF COSE WILL BE HEADING OUT FOR AN EXCITING ADVENTURE IN PHOTOGDOM. COME ONE, COME ALL AND JOIN HIM AS HE USES HIS ZOOM LENS TO JOUST WITH OFFICE-BUILDING WINDMILLS. REVEL IN WARM CAMARADERIE, REGALE IN A FEAST FIT FOR KINGS.

WHO: YOU, AND YOU, AND YOU, AND YOU

WHAT: THE LAST OF THE SUMMER MEETUPS (or if your an optomist THE FIRST OF THE FALL MEETUPS)

WHEN: SATURDAY NEXT, THE SIXTEENTH DAY OF SEPTEMBER, IN THE YEAR TWO THOUSAND AND SIX

WHERE: SOMEWHERE IN THE REALM OF DC, MARYLAND, OR VIRGINIA

WHY: ERM...IF YOU NEED TO ASK, PERHAPS THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT EVENT FOR YOU.

RSVP TO JO COSE EITHER ON THIS POST OF BY PM.

WTF???? Spam is UNWANTED email....you know as well as I do that EVERYONE will want to read this!! :lmao:

Let's be realistic. If you want TPFers to read something, you post it in off topics!! 'nuff said!

Pfffft! Whatev! You fit the bill for the classic spammer. Spreadin your advertisements all over the forum. SPAMMER!

sadly, no one is responding with a "Hell yea, I'll be there Jo Cose!"

Aren't there a bunch of folks from my neck of the woods around anymore?

C'mon folks, I don't want to be out there alone :(

I want to be there. I just don't know if I can get there.

midget patrol said:
I want to be there. I just don't know if I can get there.

fairfax ain't that far...or do you mean you don't have the time? What could possibly be more important than hanging out with friends and taking pictures?

i'm a few thousand miles away, but it sounds like fun... :lol:

jocose said:
Yea, but what's a few thousand miles among friends? :lol:

If you're paying for a plane ticket, nothing :mrgreen:

jocose said:
fairfax ain't that far...or do you mean you don't have the time? What could possibly be more important than hanging out with friends and taking pictures?
Time and a car...

Most reactions

Back