Calling all Texans.....

Xmetal said:
For some reason this thread is making me want to move to the US and live in Texas...
I think Littleman has won me over, plus i've heard that Americans love a good Aussie accent. :D

Edit: I reckon i'd have a hard time choosing between San Antonio and Dallas though. :cool:

TAKE ME!

TAKE ME!

TAKE ME!

TAKE ME!

TAKE ME!

TAKE ME!

TAKE ME!

TAKE ME!

TAKE ME!

TAKE ME!

TAKE ME!

TAKE ME!

TAKE ME!

TAKE ME!

Dude, Americans go crazy over a good Aussie Accent. :lol:
We all fantasize about moving to NewZealand though... hahaha :greenpbl:

Dallas is really nice... but I prefer a smaller city like Bulverde(where I live now)

LittleMan said:
Dude, Americans go crazy over a good Aussie Accent. :lol:
We all fantasize about moving to NewZealand though... hahaha :greenpbl:

Dallas is really nice... but I prefer a smaller city like Bulverde(where I live now)

That's why I like Mansfield. 50K people, farms on the south end of town, and 20mins from dt Ft Worth, and 30 mins from dt Dallas. Kind of the best of both worlds.

mountainlander said:
That's why I like Mansfield. 50K people, farms on the south end of town, and 20mins from dt Ft Worth, and 30 mins from dt Dallas. Kind of the best of both worlds.
exactly, I live 30 minutes from both New Braunfels and San Antonio. My city is only around 8,000 though... lol

But it is growing and will be around as large as NewBraunfels. :)

Here's what Texas is really like:

texas1.jpg

texas2.jpg

texas3.jpg

Arty, the women really look like this:
ugly_man.jpg

geez amanda.... you cropped the picture....
This is the full picture...
mizery.jpg

btw, ^she^ won miss missouri 5 years strait now. :mrgreen: No one there even compares to her beauty. :mrgreen:

Artemis said:
So thats what those cheerleaders look like close up? :( Little man you got my hopes up!
Don't let her get to ya Arty... That girl moved here from Misery*cough*Missouri* ;)

eromallagadnama said:
Alright but let's not forget the best thing about Texas:
ourpresi.jpg

Reminds me of the time when he said his favoiret childhood book was "The Hungry catapillar"
Its a good book...but it was written when he was at university...

mountainlander said:
Ohhhh Amanda.....an accomplished PS'er yourself, I expected you might have noticed.....

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bushbook.asp

Better luck next time. :lol: :wink:

Great catch there mountainlander! :mrgreen:
You are now my best buddy. :thumbup:
I still rest my case that Texas is the best. :)

ooh nice move. and man, i cant believe i've missed all of this thread. Texas is great. I live in a smaller town northwest of houston. Now we have TPFers near san antone, dallas, and houston! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back