Camera Straps

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ive gotten to the point that I really dont like the strap that came with my Nikon D50. Its uncomfortable and most times I end up wrapping the strap around my arm and carrying it that way. So now I am ready to buy a new one. However, I dont know what to get. I know that TPF has some straps but somebody said they might not be available? If not....where should I look for a strap? I want something that is extremely comfortable and my price range ends right around 20 bucks.

Not sure, but the TPF ones do look nice! I'd check with a mod.

I checked with op/tech but they dont seem much different than mine. I guess if somebody has one and likes it....ill take the plunge.

The optech ones are very nice. They don't look different in a picture online but when you use one you will see a big difference. The soft neoprene is rather nice.

I can use my 30D, battery grip, 2 batteries, and a very heavy zoom all day and my neck does not hurt at all afterwards

I love my Op/Tech strap! I don't know which model I have; it has the elastic band and foam rubber with little rubber neck massager beads. The thing I really like about it is how it detaches. The clips are set up so that the ends of the part that comes away will connect together, as well as the ends that stay on the camera. This means I can just connect the removable part around my camera bag strap, and the part that stays on becomes a hand strap. I bought a different brand of strap for my back-up camera, and it won't connect like this, so I aways have to open my camera bag and stash the strap in there, and the parts that stay on the camera just hang there. It's a little thing, but not as convenient.

Ditto on the one with the elastic and foam. I like it because I have two straps, but the same ends on all cameras, so I can switch as I want. I did try a Tamrac at one point. I have heavy, old cameras, and there was really a difference going to the Op/tech.

I love my UPstrap!

Btw, the TPF Straps are still available.

I love my Op/tech strap.. I saw them at the DC Meetup and had to have one. It really makes a huge difference on the weight and stress. Not to mention the little beads keep it from slipping off so easy. Two thumbs up!

I've got a TFP Op/tech strap...it's great. Much, much better than the strap that came with my 20D.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back