Can I make a request?

vikingtyty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to, but this is the ONLY place I could think of.

I'm looking for a picture. Sort of a dark living room, with a guy (facing the opposite direction as what you see in the picture) in a recliner, watching tv, preferably just like static. Basically, some bum/couch potato.

I took the liberty of drawing you guys an example:lmao:

request.jpg

If any of you have anything like this, or can find something... that would be amazing.

that MIGHT work, although I was looking for more of a... lazy boy kind of chair. messy house maybe. okay picture this, a college dude with beers everywhere...

Haha, this might be the kind of thing I'll have to do myself!

If you are so clear on your set up there, vikingtyty, then why DON'T you set it up yourself and try to create just this photo!? Then it would be yours all together and you would not need to worry about copyrights and establishing contact with the author of the pic etc. I am sure you can set it up with yourself being the couch potato? Let's see the outcome! The drawing is nice already :biggrin: !!!

You DON'T have a camera any more!?!?!?!?? :shock:

How CAN you survive!?!?!?!?!?!?

That is TOO bad!!!! And you are on a PHOTOGRAPHY forum here! It is all ABOUT having cameras and taking photos with them! Hmph :scratch: ... you MUST go get yourself a new one! You must! ;)

Let me think about it ... my son usually slouches all right ... but he is only such a skinny something ... far cry from your "couch potato" (thankfully!!!) ... :scratch:

jocose said:
so, the real question is exactly what is it that you want this picture for? If you don't mind my asking?

an album cover

"I'll take anal bum cover for 600 please"

having no camera is a perfect time to make a pinhole camera

i'm glad this is my first post.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back