Can you guess the citys?

AirVenture

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Where in the world have I been to? These might not be the best pictures I took on vacation (those will come later), but I thought I'd be fun to test your geography skills a little. If you live in or near these cities...your dissqualified ;)

City1
fountain.jpg

squre.jpg

skyline.jpg

City2
dome.jpg

gate.jpg

outlook.jpg

tower.jpg

wall.jpg

wall3.jpg

Extra Credit!
mountains.jpg

Good luck!
-Brett :)

lol! I thought I had taken all precauthions for that not to happen! I'll see if I can change it Thanks!

P.S. the links are now fixed so no one cheats!

I got it without cheating! :D
May I tell?
Or are others to guess first?

(Not too difficult for ME, though I don't live in the vicinity of either of the two cities).

Nice pics! Isn't one of them Seattle? (thought I recognized the Space Needle or whatever it's called?)

Lyanna: cold. Brrrr! Verrrrrry cold ;) <shiver>

If you've been following closely, you'll find that the that both cities are in Germany. The last picture is still up for grabs! I think we have City 2 solved for sure.

Well, I guess Greenland for the last.

Yup! We'll give the extra credit away as Greenland! Also I'll reveal City#2 as Berlin. Just a hint on City#1...it is the financial center for Germany.

I guessed Greenland because when I first went over to the States it presented itself to us in the same way: crystal clear air and a sight from 30 000 ft as if you were about to TOUCH those mountains! An incredible sight.
And since I knew you must have gone home from Germany, I just assumed you got to see the same thing on the same route ;).

#10 - North Pole :)

DOXX!

YOU!

After all these .... well, ok, not years, but - months at least! You're back :D.

I think you win the prize.

Was there a prize?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back