Canon 400D, the next rebel

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshjonesphoto.com
Just announced this morning, i think it should be great and the added dust removing system looks promising. I don't like that they got rid of the extra lcd screen though. Bumped it up to 10mp though... probably to compete with the D80.

eos400d-01-001.jpg

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0608/06082416canoneos400drebelxti.asp

thebeginning said:
yep. the two new L lenses are what i'm more interested. especially that 50mm 1.2L...
Me too. Unfortunately the Canon site lists the new Camera and the 70-200mm, but not the new 50mm. Might the 1.2 L just be a pipe dream? Or was it part of the official press release?

Thanks for that link!

The powerful and fast EF50mm f/1.2L USM lens will be available in November for an estimated selling price of $1,599. The compact and universal EF70-200mm f/4L IS USM will also be available in November for an estimated selling price of $1,249.
Eeeek!

The self-clearing system looks nice. Hope it works well and becomes a standard feature all new modes. Forgot my air bulb on my last vacation could have use a clearing system. I sink of cloning dust spots

its good, as the 350d is still a good camera an this will cause them to become very cheap

Most reactions

New Topics

Back