Canon 70D with 18-135mm kit lens

successking21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i'am selling a Canon 70D with 18-135mm kit lens.very good price .New with complete accessories body and lens is in excellent condition with warranty .Two batteries, a charger, and the box that has manuals, a USB chord and a strap will be included.And i am including the 18-55mm lens. PM via the email further details . Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. if i have to send it by COURIER the buyer will pay the sending fee. Happy bidding! For more details and pictures serious buyer can contact me on : [email protected]

Attachments

• ca.jpg
    ca.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 178
  • cann111.jpg
    cann111.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 191
  • cann.jpg
    cann.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 201
  • can1.jpg
    can1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 183
  • canon.jpg
    canon.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 177
i'am selling a Canon 70D with 18-135mm kit lens.very good price .New with complete accessories body and lens is in excellent condition with warranty .Two batteries, a charger, and the box that has manuals, a USB chord and a strap will be included.And i am including the 18-55mm lens. PM via the email further details . Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. if i have to send it by COURIER the buyer will pay the sending fee. Happy bidding! For more details and pictures serious buyer can contact me on : [email protected]
Welcome to the forum.

You need to post a price or price range per forum rules. Should also mention where you are as many may not want to deal with foreign shipping.

Most reactions

Back