I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So just days after Nikon anounced it's new DSLR...we have a new DSLR from Canon.

From wwwdpreview.com

We can now bring you full details of the 16.7 megapixel EOS-1Ds Mark II. Successor to the EOS-1Ds the Mark II maintains the 36 x 24 mm CMOS sensor (full 35 mm frame size), raises the pixel count by almost six million pixels, provides ISO sensitivity through to ISO 3200, faster continuous shooting (4 fps) with a large and improved buffer (32 JPEG, 11 RAW) as well as all of the changes we saw between the EOS-1D to EOS-1D Mark II. Additionally Canon has also announced the WTF-E1 Wireless Transmitter which supports 802.11b/g (WiFi) as well as tethered LAN for transmission of images directly back to a server. It will be priced £5,999 (UK), $7,999 (US) and €8,000 (Europe).

16.7 MP full frame sensor.... :drool:

PrimaryCanary said:
that just hurts looking at the price tag
HAHAHAHAHA, I wish the name on my bank account was Bill Gates

He's taken enough of my money...I wish the it was my name on his bank account. ;)

$8000, lets see, I have to save for over a year just to get that..... Maybe the price it will drop to $2000 when the new 1ds MarkIII comes out.

1ds Mark III has not been announce yet.

1d markIII has been announced. The rumor (and hope) is that they won't be significantly more expensive than the MarkII's brand new.

1ds MKIII is not far away and will probably be the same price as the MKII just like the price of the 1D mkIII and mk II, they both have the same RRP

Anybody here got a Mark III yet? Im looking for feed back about its auto focus.

Most reactions

Back