Canon EOS 5D Mark II 21.1 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Kit w/ EF L USM 24-70mm Lens

snapshot3000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$cam2.jpg$egg.jpg$cam3.jpgGot this camera as a gift, I don't really dig the whole photography thing my friend told me I can post here and somebody might buy it. I have a Black Canon EOS 5D Mark II 21.1 MP Digital SLR Camera (Kit w/ EF L USM 24-70mm lens) I'm selling it for 2800 OBO. If u need feedback look me up on ebay username (lgeoo) Thanks!

You might want to research a bit. One can buy a new 5D markII and 24-104 f4L lens from B&H for $2700

Last edited:
+ you have a different lens on the pictures. The second one is with the 24-70/2.8 and the third pic is with a 24-105/4. Why would you post a picture of a lens you are not selling (or do not own?) ? :)

Not to mention you are a brand new member here. Do you really think we're going to trust you? You could give me anyone's Ebay id to check out.
If you'll take $2000 for it I'll meet you at the US side of the peace bridge.

Wow! I wish somebody would gift me a mark II.

why would you comment if your not trying to buy it? i know nothing about cameras or a lens so i just took pics of what i have and put it on here thanks and have a great day.

you were a brand new member on here before also and im sure people didnt trust you either when you first got on if you think about it but thanks im a patient person someone might want it if not ill just keep it with no prob thanks have a good one

oh ok i didnt know they just told me that it was a high end camera and i can make some money off of it and im willing to negotiate on a price but everyone seems to give me a hard time on here

You say you don't really dig the whole photography thing? Yet in your third posted image there is a pretty elaborate studio back drop. People are giving you a hard time because it's pretty unbelievable. And the images are all very different and seem to be taken by different people and cameras. And who gifts someone a $3000 camera, especially if they do not "dig" photography???

I'll take it for 2,400 if you'll use an escrow service.

Wow! I wish somebody would gift me a mark II.

I do also and I don't even use Canon cameras but I would if they gave me a 5D mark II with lens... bank on it. :headbang:

Also the boxes are different in the pictures...

You say you don't really dig the whole photography thing? Yet in your third posted image there is a pretty elaborate studio back drop. People are giving you a hard time because it's pretty unbelievable. And the images are all very different and seem to be taken by different people and cameras. And who gifts someone a $3000 camera, especially if they do not "dig" photography???

There's nothing unbelievable here.
The camera is $2000 and the backdrop can belong to just about anyone in the world, especially if he went to a photographer friend to take a picture of his gear.
Seems like many members here are extremely cynical and are very off-putting to new members.

Give the guy the opportunity to prove himself trust worthy and let's show a little common courtesy.

OP - like James said - put your handle on a piece of paper with the date and time and photograph it next to everything you have shown to help ease the high strung members here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back