Can't believe I missed this on the forum list. Hello.

imchristinak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all! I already made a post in the other sections of the forum and completely missed the introduction.
My name is Christina (hence the username) and I am in the process of starting to take photography seriously, hoping to become a professional in the field. I do have my worries and doubts of all of this becoming a possible reality, but nothing will stop me from achieving this goal of mine.
Maybe I should've read how the other members have introduced themselves but yeah, that's about it. Ha.

I would love to know how you guys have started in this field and where you are at currently, whether you are a pro or an amateur (like me!), struggles, a statement behind your art/philosophy in photography (if you have), and most importantly, why you have been drawn to this field. (hope all of this isn't much and none of you mind my asking and aren't tired from having shared already!)

Hello and Welcome to the forum. I 've been a professional photog for 15 years. Have a degree and started with film. This industry has changed so much since then, but there are still ways to make it work. We are portrait photographers and we know that more than pretty images you have to make your clients fall in love with you. We try to find great ways to wow them all the time. If you have a goal that you cherish, GO FOR IT. Anything is possible. Good Luck to you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back