Can't say I'm surprised but definitely proud as hell

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some of you might remember her, and some of you may not know her at all, but one of my bestest and oldest friends just finished her second (but first properly produced and definitely more mature) album about a month ago.

4/4 star review in The Toronto Star today.

www.emma-lee.com

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/468833

Toronto members come to the cd release party next Thursday at Revival!!

Now Magazine also wrote a review. This time 3/5.

After reading the article personally it seems like the guy who wrote the article is a bit of moron. SO, if you like the cd, do Emma-Lee a favor and leave your own rating (hopefully 5/5!!!). Also leave a comment about what a tool the guy is.

Actual stupid quote from the article...

Toronto singer/songwriter Emma-Lee mines that 70s AM radio jazz pop feel that Feist has had such massive success with, but manages to bring enough of her own personality to the recipe to avoid dismissive comparisons.

Why would you even mention the name Feist then?

So stupid.

Thanks again people!

Link to Article: http://www.nowtoronto.com/music/disc...content=164195

Last edited:
How cool is that. I remember seeing pics of her. Congrats to Emma-Lee. :hail::thumbup::hail::thumbup:

She posted here for a short time after I convinced her too, but as you can see she's been very busy with other things since.

Torontonians make sure you're there!

I'll be taking pictures at the show. So make sure to say hello!

Will be her biggest show to date. Posters will be going up around Toronto soon.

EXCITING!!!!

That totally rocks! No wonder you're proud of her.

Congrats, Emma-Lee! I'd love to be at that show. :D

Somewhat related to the forum and for those who haven't seen any photo's by me in a while are some shots I've taken of the lady in question....(heheh gotta show off)

The equipment and editing was all emma-lee for the first two though. Damn her and her superior photoshop skills:
emma-leewithowllowres.jpg

emchampagne.jpg

emma-leelive1.jpg

smileylive.jpg

Thanks for this- very nice music, will add to my collection! :thumbup:

How cool is that. I remember seeing pics of her. Congrats to Emma-Lee. :hail::thumbup::hail::thumbup:

You came to one of her shows once and left before she started singing!!!

Shame on YOU!

Most reactions

Back