Car Shoot

KronixKid22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Did a little photoshoot with my car. Let me know what you think! Done with Kodak C533.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

they're not bad, i like the black and white look, but it makes it hard to tell the color of the car, and thats one of its best characteristics, the background is ok in most of them but i dont really care for the one with the walmart sign behind it... i want your car

they're not bad, i like the black and white look, but it makes it hard to tell the color of the car, and thats one of its best characteristics, the background is ok in most of them but i dont really care for the one with the walmart sign behind it... i want your car

lol, Finally a criticism! Thank you!

Yes, I love the car and the color, that's why I bought it! :p This is only my first set of photos I've really tried to take. Didn't like the Wal-Mart sign either. lol Here, I chopped it out (like my MS Paint skills? lol)... :)

11.jpg

I'm not liking the first two. Or the WalMart sign. Of the bunch, I think 4 and 7 are my favorites. Now, if you were to put a Camaro, Chevelle or some other classic muscle car, I don't think I'd give much notice to the background.

I'm not liking the first two. Or the WalMart sign. Of the bunch, I think 4 and 7 are my favorites. Now, if you were to put a Camaro, Chevelle or some other classic muscle car, I don't think I'd give much notice to the background.

Aww, #2 is my favorite :(

There's a Mustang in one of them. lol Classic American cars are the only American cars I will drive. :D

Wrong year Mustang. I'm a 60's kinda girl. '69 Chevelle, '68 Camaro, '65 'Tang are my favorites. If the roads stay dry, Dad is gonna get his Chevelle out and I'll have my camera handy.

Nice color and composition. I like number 1 and 9 the best. Some of your background was too plain though. Hope that help.

I get this weird impression that you and your car were playing hide and seek.

Nice color and composition. I like number 1 and 9 the best. Some of your background was too plain though. Hope that help.

Thanks! Yea, I wanted to keep it as simple as possible for the most part to leave the focus on the car.

Like 9. Seems a little soft though. Most of the rest have to much background kinda like you are showing something in its setting in stead of showing it. Like Colin the Bear.

I see a lot of people on car forums post pictures like your #2 and I can't understand why. That half a car is so overwhelmed by the rest of the setting that it might as well not even be there.

I also find the loading dock/industrial park setting to be done to death, I'd rather see the car in front of some simpler background so it remains the focus.

On the other hand I think the car looks great, well, as great as something with as many doors as that thing has can look. I too bought a yellow car but it's a yellow car with the proper number of doors (Hyundai Tiburon).

I see a lot of people on car forums post pictures like your #2 and I can't understand why. That half a car is so overwhelmed by the rest of the setting that it might as well not even be there.

I also find the loading dock/industrial park setting to be done to death, I'd rather see the car in front of some simpler background so it remains the focus.

On the other hand I think the car looks great, well, as great as something with as many doors as that thing has can look. I too bought a yellow car but it's a yellow car with the proper number of doors (Hyundai Tiburon).

Hyundai Tiburon? *cough*junk*cough*

i would really like to see selective coloring in number two i know your photos arent ok to edit and i dont have the original so..i just think it might look cool because the reason you have the car is because its flashy and you should show the color off

i would really like to see selective coloring in number two i know your photos arent ok to edit and i dont have the original so..i just think it might look cool because the reason you have the car is because its flashy and you should show the color off

I'll see what I can do and get back to you with it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back