Car shot, C&C please.

JerseyJules

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I personally like this one because of the reflection of the tree in the quarter panel that makes the tree look like one of those Bonzia trees Mr Miagi would make..LOL Please C&C on this photo for it's artistic and technical value. Do you think this would be a photo a car enthusiast would purchase and hang on his garage wall or man cave?

Also keep in mind Im using the free Picasa software as of now..

I know your going to criticize the backdrop, but keep in mind at car shows we can always set up the perfect shot and have to play the cards we are dealt.I was thinking of PS'ing the guys out of the background.

$7762732158_05134b3fb2_c.jpg

Also here is a version minus the noob Vignette and cropped and processed slightly different..

$7857424076_76b3645ed0_c.jpg

So do I suck or do I have potential? I would like to sell hot rod pictures at local car shows as a hobby, donating most of the proceeds to the charities that most of the shows sponsor!!

Last edited:
If you want to sell photos as a hobby those photos better have a WOW factor. Something when people look at them go WOW. Do you think this has it. Personally I dont. Its just a shot like countless other ones out there. Come up with a different shooting angle that will sell itself.

What Bynx said.

Picasa is a pretty weak editing tool. A good, free editing tool is GIMP 2.8.

Most reactions

Back