Cash or Credit?

Which of the following do you pay with while you shop?

• Total voters
oriecat said:
I used to put everything on credit and then pay it off every month, but then I got my debit card and I use that all the time now. I hardly ever have any cash. :|

Same here. Its a rare thing for me to carry any cash in my wallet. Its just so much more convenient to carry a little plastic Debit card. Especially when the closest local branch of my bank is about 96 miles away :D I hate paying those darn ATM fees! :D

Walt said:
Don't you need three pieces of ID to use cash these days? :?

Yeah, only when I pay with my $25.00 dollar bills! :lol: :lol:

(Sorry, couldn't resist!!!) :oops:

Debit card rules! I pay some bills with Personal Checks and cash transactions are very rare for me.

Honestly, I think the only place I have to have cash anymore is Taco Bell! Everywhere takes cards now... it's so nice. I can actually track my expenses better now, since I download all of my transactions to MS Money to balance my account. While before I would never keep track of where cash was spent. So I get a truer picture of all the crap I buy! :p

I use to use debit all the time, until my bank account raised the limit required to get the monthly fee's waved, now the more I use debit, the more I get charged, so I havent used it in months.

I prefer to use credit card, but I dont like the way its handled, if it was more like a debit card, where I could get an invoice in real time and the charges were real time, I would like it much more. As it is I have to wait to get my credit card bill to see why its so high.

I only use cash when I have to, mostly yard sales, and vending machines.

And as a rule, I only spend what I can pay off with out waiting for a paycheck, this way I dont have to worry about something happening preventing me from paying and causing me to have to pay huge credit interest.

Now if only I could win what I buy through visa. I should buy a few canon 10d's in the hope Ill win one, and return the rest. *smirks*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back