How do I turn this thing on?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2016-10-12-21-29-08.jpg
PSX_20161012_214231-01.jpeg
PSX_20161012_161537.jpg

First image: Great photo and overall loving the warm tones but those lens flares are very distracting. I find eye wondering quickly to the sun as opposed to focusing on the subject more. I'd also de-saturate the tall grass a tad bit.

Second image: It's a little soft and the vignetting is really bringing the overall quality of the photo down.

Third: Probably your best image of the bunch but again it's a little soft. Other than that great tones.

Agree with Ned's points. Really make sure you know where your camera is focusing! All of these images have missed focus which hurts them a lot. Additionally, don't forget to level your images in post. You have a lovely model and a great scene; it would definitely be worth reshooting these when she's wearing something other than a stained sweat shirt.

I don't find the lens flares in #1 distracting, for me they add a level of interest and the washed out look, while not my favorite, is very trendy right now. I like that one best. I do think the others could have been sharper.

Most reactions

Back