Chained in Eternal Darkness

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some of the crypts I found while out crow hunting. Figured today would be a good day to post it, to go with JonMikals, graveyard pic.

I always wonderded if they are locked to keep the dead in, or to keep the living out.

133_3339a.JPG

133_3336a.JPG

133_3371a.JPG

133_3373a.JPG

This one is a little soft in the focus near the bottom, and I wasnt gonna post it, but it was a last minute thing

133_3372a.JPG

I really like the first one. At a glance it looks like a BW until you notice the green in the bush. Really nice.

your so dang creative!!..... these are just...(dare i say it?)... killer!!! love the idea of pictures of locked graves...that is unbelievable...and what is the answer?? too keep us out, or keep them in???

the color of the first and the forth are just awesome!!! great great job chiller...
fitting pictures for one named "chiller".....

Good series chiller, really like all that wierd growth around the gate in the first gives it that chiller feel. The locks are pretty cool too. Well done.

I love the first one. nice comp. and the desaturation is nicely done.

Nice combination of colours in the last one. I like the textures. Just wish it was sharp front to back but it's only slightly fuzzy and not too noticeable so doesn't detract too much.
makes a neat series.

excellent my man! i'm sure i can pick those easy enuf...lets get together this weekend ;)

Thanks everyone for the comments and compliments.
The first pic was colour, but I desaturated all the levels except the green, which I desaturated to about half.
Ya know Jon and Aprilraven.. I wonder who has the keys, or do they even still exist.
303villain .. I hope you post some of your finds from this weekend
Thanks again

Thanks Spike and Airic. These were all taken at St.James Cemetery in downtown Toronto. I want to get back to Mount Pleasant, cause they have better ones, but the security always runs me out of town there as soon as they see my car.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back