Cheap good android phone for photography

davholla

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any recommendations for an android phone that takes good photos and is under £200/ USD 300?

Avoid the Samsung J2 Core....I have one....poor camera, very average phone... quite a disappointing camera, bad editing capabilities my old iPhone 4 was better than this new Samsung. My iPhone SE had a much better camera, with better editing capability.

I am still using a Samsung Galaxy S 7 takes excellent photo quality in good light but i hardly ever use it for pictures. I paid under 200 factory refurbished.it came to me like Brand new in like a brand new OEM box and fast charger with not a single mark anywhere and its suppose to be water resistant up to 5 feet for 30 minutes not testing that out. I had it for two years know with no problems. I still rather have a iPhone but keep hearing the battery life sucks in most of the models in comparison to some Android phones have a longer up time.

Google's Pixel 3a seems good, my wife gets decent results with it.

Yes, Google Pixel good.

And Samsung A50 also good and only a bit over your budget.

I use Samsung Note 8 - very good camera and may be some discounts as we're up to Note 10 now.

Yeah Pixel 3A or wait for the Pixel 4A which comes out soon

Avoid the Samsung J3 as well. Horrible. Very impressed with my new Samsung A50, but really haven't explored it to it's true capabilities. It's the best camera phone I've used so far. But, it's also the first phone I purchased for it's camera.

Goolgle Pixel gets a good rep, the Huawei P20 has a cracking camera. The Samsung S6 was a big improvement of the S5 (which I didn't think was quite good enough) and had a pretty good camera. My current S8+ takes really good photos in most circumstances but still won't replace my DSLR

Try Tecno camon c12, it has a very nice camera and also samsung products, tyou can also order them on line of any of these sites
jumia.com
jiji.com
Home | Arialaba.com

Any Pixel phone you can afford.

Whichever Galaxy S you can afford. Start with S10 and work your way backwards. My old S7 takes phenomenal photos. Even my S4 takes really, really good pictures. I'm not sure of models before that, but it's hard to go wrong with any semi-recent Galaxy phone.

I recently bought the Samsung A50s. The phone's performance is really good despite being relatively cheap and it has an excellent camera. It was on sale in our local mall so I had to buy it.

Most reactions

Back