Chickadee Takeoff

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not as exotic as some of the other birds folks are posting but they are cute!
I chose this one to practice processing on, it had it all! Detail, blur, bokeh...
Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for taking a look :)

Great capture and wonderful shot looking so beautiful bird. Thanks for sharing !!

I love seeing the progress you are making Judi! It is so hard to get these little guys in focus as they move so fast. The struggle is always if you stop down more to get more DOF, you loose your shutter speed...

May be a dumb question, but is int possible to use flash light for such cases? Or it will look ugly?

Thanks guys :)

Coastal, definitely a balancing act especially with these guys and their black cap against the white. I wish his face was a bit more frozen.
Yes it is possible to use flash as another option to freeze motion Alexander, it gives a different look but it is nice!

Last edited:
Nice capture! I'd wish (in a perfect world) to have a little bit more sharpness in the face, but I love the motion of the wings you captured, and his/her(?) intent look at you while taking off. You seem to have a bit of a gift in using blur in creative ways.

I like your subject here and the wing motion but the head is too blurry both from motion but also I think you missed the focus. It seems the focus is on the branches just in front of the head. The last thing while the bokah looks good the metal loops for the green house are a little distracting specifically on the right. I would do a little dodging to bring them down a little bit.

Thanks Paul, Scuba and Sami :)

I agree about its face just missing the mark, boo :( great suggestion on the BG also Scuba, that bright spot does draw the eye.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back