Chinatown Bear

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p671458722-5.jpg

What a happy little fella! Did you find him like this?
I wonder what it would look like cropped so it ends at the top of the fence? Might give it an "outside the bars" kinda thing goin on....

I really like it by the way lol

Thanks PR. Yes, just found it like that.

I totally need to get the heck out of the woods and visit the city lol

I really like it !!!

You should have asked him to turn his head a little to his left so he was looking into the frame :wink:

That homeless dude looks very suspicious...I hope you reported him to the proper authorities. He musta' been up to something nefarious.

This is a good way to start my day. Fun photo!

Thanks everyone. Winter has really sucked the enthusiasm right out of me. ;)
Nice to hit the streets again.

I totally need to get the heck out of the woods and visit the city lol

Urban environments can be very rich photographically, perhaps too rich.
It can be hard to get into, and remain in, a receptive state where you are able to see the things around you.
I like it, but I actually find it exhausting and I can only stay in a creative frame of mind for 3 or 4 hours.
And that includes the hour it can take to get into that state of mind in the first place. ;)
And while I love shoot in the street, I am not a street photographer. If I shoot "street" it's by accident.
I just don't see the world that way, so I don't try.

Very different from the shore or other natural environments where I find it to be less exhausting and more nurturing.
But at the same time less productive from a unique photo opportunity perspective. YMMV.

Thanks again.

I know it wasn't intentional, but i like how the building ended right at the vertical for the fence.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back